Venue & Hospitality
Holiday Inn Rome - Aurelia
Via Aurelia Km 8,400
Conference Dates: October 19-20, 2017
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
Driving Directions to
From Leonardo da Vinci Fiumicino Airport
- Distance: 19 minute / 24.4 Km
- From Fiumicino airport drive to the junction to Roma, continue on Highway A 91, take exit to Florence/Aurelia and continue to the ring road A90, take exit 1 to Roma/Centro/Aurelia/Porto Civitavecchia, continue to via Aurelia to your destination.
By Train (Aurelia Station)
- Distance: 1.55 minute /2.5 Km
- From Aurelia Station take via Aurelia SS/1 going northeast, after 900 meters make U-turn, take via Aurelia SS/1, turn on the right in via Bogliasco situated between Agip gas station and the Panorama supermarket.
Rome is known as global city, it is one of the most visited cities of the world. Being the capital city of Italy, many international institutions are located in Rome, especially cultural and scientific one, such as the American Institute, the British School, the French Academy, and the Scandinavian Institutes. Rome has been ranked 32nd in the global city index in 2014, it holds 6.7% of the total GDP of Italy, and if Rome were to be a country, it would be 52nd richest country in the world in terms of GDP. Rome grows +4.4% annually and continues to grow at a higher rate in comparison to any other city in the rest of the country.
Economy of the Rome is characterised by high-technology companies such as IT Aerospace, defence telecommunication, research and commercial activities. Rome is the international centre for higher education containing numerous academies, colleges and universities. La Sapienza (founded in 1303), is one of the largest in the world, with more than 140,000 students attending in 2005, it ranked as Europe's 33rd best university. Hence being a composite platform of industries, education, business centre Rome will be an excellent opportunity for exchange of ideas in a vibrant atmosphere. Moreover Rome is great place to visit in October, when leaves are turning red and chilling freshness in the air. Rome houses some of major historical structure like colosseum, Vatican museum and the holy Vatican City.